Dada Sport mens Kannan mid-season rain jacket; adjusted-fit, perfectly waterproof (membrane + taped seam) and breathable, fully lined with cotton fabric, contrast coloured yoke on shoulders and cuff stripe.
Sizing: Take your usual size
- Waterproof breathable membrane included in the fabric
- Fully lined in cotton
- Sleeves and armholes designed to allow greater freedom of movement for the rider
- Thermo-taped stitching
- Two front pockets.
- Adjustable hood.
- Two breathing eyelets under the arms.
- Dada Sport embroidery on the right shoulder
Shell: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Cotton.
Washable at 30°C
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron and do not use fabric softener. Best to avoid too frequent washing for an optimal duration of the water-repellent treatment.
This jacket offers an optimal level of performance thanks to the thermo-taped stitching and the waterproof breathable membrane included in the fabric with the following features:
- Waterproof and water repellent, so that the water runs off the fabric without being absorbed
Water resistance: 20 000 mm/m2/24h *
Degree of breathability: MVP 20 000 mm/m2/24h **
* Measure indicating the water resistance of a fabric, calculated by performing a hydrostatic test with a water column. The column is filled with water which creates a pressure on a surface of one square inch during a period of 24 hours.
The number of “mm” corresponds to the height of the water column (in millimeters) that the fabric can support without letting the water pass through it.
** Measure indicating the breathability of a fabric, obtained by measuring the quantity of water vapor that the fabric lets pass from the inside to the outside of the garment.
A high level breathability is essential for an efficient temperature control.
Ladies Size Conversion Chart
Mens Size Conversion Chart