Dada Sport Quismy down jacket. New style for Fall/ Winter 2016. Warm and waterproof coat. Slim–fit. Fully lined with fleece. Knitted collar and cuffs in a soft wool, cashmere blend. Removable fur.
Sizing: Runs true to size. Take your usual size.
Warm and waterproof winter jacket
- Waterproof breathable membrane included in the fabric
- Body fully lined in fleece
- Removable collar in wool and cashmere
- Removable fur on the hood
- Hood and collar in cotton
- Leather surronding the front pockets
- Ribbed trim in wool and cahmere at cuffs and hem
- Inside pocket
Shell: 75% Polyester, 25% PTFE Membrane, Fur trim
Lining: 100% Polyester.
Cleaning: Very easy
Washable at 30°C (Fur to be removed)
No tumble dry
Avoid frequent washing for an optimal duration of the water-repellent treatment.
This jacket offers an optimal level of performance thanks to the thermo-taped stitching and the waterproof breathable membrane included in the fabric with the following features:
- Waterproof and water repellent, so that the water runs off the fabric without being absorbed
Water-resistance: 20 000 mm/m2/24h *
Degree of breathability: MVP 20 000g/m2/24h**.
* Measure indicating the water resistance of a fabric, calculated by performing a hydrostatic test with a water column. The column is filled with water which creates a pressure on a surface of one square inch during a period of 24 hours.
The number of “mm” corresponds to the height of the water column (in millimeters) that the fabric can support without letting the water pass through it.
** Measure indicating the breathability of a fabric, obtained by measuring the quantity of water vapor that the fabric lets pass from the inside to the outside of the garment.
A high breathability is essential for an efficient temperature control.
Ladies Size Conversion Chart
Mens Size Conversion Chart