Lorenzini Stirrups with titanium plate and raised rubber tread. Titanium and solid aluminium stirrups with innovative features, elegant, patented design and available in a wide range of colours. Designed in collaboration with International and professional riders in Italy to enhance the essential communication between horse and rider, Lorenzini's dressage stirrup is slimmer in style and has a patented rubber foot tread that distributes the weight of the rider's foot to ensure stability, balance and maximum feeling of the horses movement.
Lorenzini's mission was to make even more harmonious and stable the union between horse and rider, and so deigned designed and produced specific dressage stirrups. These titanium and aluminium stirrups are the result of a teamwork between Lorenzini and high profile riders who have been involved from the beginning in the design phase up to the test of direct assessment. With their advice and suggestions they have allowed Lorenzini to optimise every aspect and potential benefit of these stirrups.
(To see the names of the different colours just hover over the images.)
- Ergonomic shape for improved safety and comfort
- Triangular shape to guarantee a higher resistance to torsion stress
- Biocompatible, antibacterial, and hypoallergenic
- Fantastic grip and support through the foot
- Weight distributed over the entire surface area for maximum balance
- Uniquely balanced, with slightly inclined titanium and rubber tread
- Knurled titanium and rubber tread guarantees maximum grip and resistance to ear and tear
Made in Italy.
Available in two different step or tread sizes of 5 cm (dressage) or 6.5cm (jumping). Please note that 6.5 cm srirrups are only available in 4 colours: matt balack, aluminium, brown and gold.
Price: from £172.99 to £190.99
To select your colour please scroll down in the dropdown menu :) Then please select your tread size.
Ladies Size Conversion Chart
Mens Size Conversion Chart